As people with busy, active and sometimes chaotic lives we tend to push our bodies and health to limit. We often forget how important regular recovery and maintenance is to our overall well-being. At iMove Physio we understand this and therefore provide a complete range of massage and soft tissue releases.
Have a look at the different types of massage we provide:
- Sports Recovery and Remedial massage to clear lactic acid.
- Lymphodemic massage to clear swelling.
- Deep Tissue Release to help reset tight muscles.
- Active Release Technique to improve range at a joint or segment.
- Dry needling.
Our team of physiotherapists will first assess you to understand what muscles need targeting and to find the source of any pain you may have. You will then receive a combination of massage and soft-tissue releases depending on your individualised needs. At iMove Physio we are all about setting achievable and maintainable goals. After your massage you will be provided with education and advice on how to look after your body and prevent any recurring pain. Receiving regular treatments can help prevent a problem area developing into a more serious and/or longer term condition.
There a many benefits to massage therapy including:
- Pain and stress relief
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Increased flexibility and range of movement
- Reduced anxiety and depression
- Stimulation of the blood removing toxins from the muscles
- Improved general health and wellness
For a more extensive list of benefits check out this site.
Who is it for:
No matter your physical ability we can assist you. Our team has worked with all different types of people, massage is great for:
- Anyone who works out casually through to professional athletes.
- Workers who experience stress/tension e.g. neck, back, shoulder pain/aches, migraines.
- People who feel sore, stiff and tired.
- Anyone with a soft tissue injury e.g. sprains, strains, post surgery.
To make an appointment or to find out more about our services contact anyone of our clinics. We look forward to hearing from you.