Move more freely
As people with busy, active and sometimes chaotic lives we tend to push our bodies and health to limit. We often forget how important regular recovery and maintenance is to our overall well-being. At iMove Physio we understand this and therefore provide a complete range of massage and soft tissue releases.
Have a look at the different types of massage we provide:
- Sports recovery and remedial massage to clear lactic acid
- Lymphodemic massage to clear swelling
- Deep Tissue Release to help reset tight muscles
- Active Release Technique to improve range at a joint or segment
- Dry needling
Our team of physiotherapists will first assess you to understand what muscles need targeting and to find the source of any pain. You will then receive a combination of muscle manipulation and soft-tissue releases. At iMove Physio we are all about setting achievable and maintainable goals. After your treatment you will be educated on how to look after your body and prevent any recurring pain. Receiving regular treatment can help prevent a problem area developing into a more serious and/or longer term condition.
No matter your physical ability we can assist you, our team works with people from all walks of life. Our treatment can help with:
- Pain and stress relief
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Increased flexibility and range of movement
- Reduced anxiety and depression
- Stimulation of the blood removing toxins from the muscles
- Improved general health and wellness
Book Online in ‘30-Seconds’
Easily book an appointment at iMove Physiotherapy Clovelly in 30-seconds by selecting a practitioner, date and time from the booking portal below. Same day appointments are available!